Here it is — Photos and Recordings from our concert in Kavečany last week:
- Tu es Petrus — gregorian antiphon with psalm 111. Final polyphony composed just for this event by Víťazoslav Kubička (*1953)
- Aurea luce — hymnus — Cello part composed just for this event by Víťazoslav Kubička (*1953) and played by 13 years old Ján Bogdan.
- Ut queant laxis — gregorian hymn with 13th century polyphony by anonym.
- Fabio Fresi (*1979) — Fortem virili pectore — first performance
- Fabio Fresi (*1979) — Gustate et videte — first performance
- J. S. Bach (1685 — 1750) — Air — encore
If you have something to say, pleas do comment.