Here it is – Photos and Recordings from our concert in Kavečany last week:
- Tu es Petrus – gregorian antiphon with psalm 111. Final polyphony composed just for this event by Víťazoslav Kubička (*1953)
- Aurea luce – hymnus – Cello part composed just for this event by Víťazoslav Kubička (*1953) and played by 13 years old Ján Bogdan.
- Ut queant laxis – gregorian hymn with 13th century polyphony by anonym.
- Fabio Fresi (*1979) – Fortem virili pectore – first performance
- Fabio Fresi (*1979) – Gustate et videte – first performance
- J. S. Bach (1685 – 1750) – Air – encore
If you have something to say, pleas do comment.