Renāte Stivriņa is young composer, pianist and organist born in 1985 in Latvia.
Nowadays she studies at Jāzeps Vītols Academy of Music (Riga), study BC programme as a composer (Arturs Maskats) and pianist (prof. Rafi Haradzanjan) and at Academy of Music in Cracow (Poland) – composition (prof. Jozef Rychlik).
- 1997 Competition for Young pianists in Tallin (Estonia) – diploma awarded
- 1998 The special prize in Sanct-Peterburg (Russia) in piano duet competition
- 2002 Competition for Pianists in Sigulda (Latvia) – I prize diploma awarded
- 2003 Competition for Young composers in Riga – II prize diploma awarded (piece for clarinet, piano, accordeon and contrabass)
- 2004 Competition for Young musicologists in Latvian Classican Radio „Nošu Domino” – I prize diploma awarded
- 2005 Competition, dedicated to The Mother of God in Aglona (Latvia) – I prize diploma awarded (song with piano accompaniment)
Works Performed by Gregoriana:
- Caritas numquam excedit
- Ecce sacerdos magnus (kindly written for Gregoriana in October 2008)